A MOMENTOUS AWARD HAS BEEN
GRANTED BY SITCOMM
SITCOMM Arbitration Association Issues a Final Arbitration Award
On August 19th of 2019 the preceding award certification was granted by the SITCOMM Arbitration Association in the case that is delineated below the title: Treaty of Peace 2020.
This type of Arbitration Award appears to be unprecedented in its scope and magnitude and effect. It can potentially affect every U.S. citizen as well as profoundly affect the future of the American Republic. The far-reaching ramifications associated with this momentous award will greatly impact every patriot who decides to opt in to this unique opportunity.
The back story to this whole process is quite fascinating and the history is well worth understanding. As follows:
For a detailed description of the Arbitration Award and what it means for those who opt in, please consult the documents below. What follows is a summary of the “Bill for Settlement of the Award”:
– There is to be an opt-in process for the beneficiaries designed to be simple and rapid.
– There is to be an unconditional release and setting at Liberty of the beneficiaries.
– Beneficiaries, are as defined in the bill, all Americans that opt-in and includes their immediate family (minors). For married couples, both adults need to opt-in which then includes their children.
– Any case past or present is void.
– Beneficiaries are to receive immediate and unconditional indemnification.
– Beneficiaries are to receive immediate and unconditional immunity.
– There is immediate issuance of necessary documentation of the indemnification and the immunity for the beneficiary.
– A return of all property and assets.
– All records and systems of records, other than the provided Diplomatic status, are to be expunged and destroyed.
– A land patent will be issued, titled in fee simple absolute and possession (the highest form obtainable). It allows you to leave it to your heirs and under a land patent it is free and clear from government obstruction. It must be issued from the Land Patent Office, not from the Bureau of Land Management.
– An accounting and return of any and all accounts, of any nature, shape, cause, form, format and kind held or managed by any entity and emanating from the beneficiary.
State of the Nation
October 2, 2019
N.B. What follows is the Treaty of Peace 2020 statement written by Phil Hudok.
Treaty of Peace 2020
Submitted by Phil Hudok
In 2018, on December 7, (a day said to “Live in Infamy”) five patriots, Phil Hudok, Gene Stalnaker, Alicia Lutz-Rolow, Leonard Frank House of Harview and Keith Lawrence Moore, began on behalf of all Americans, especially the children, a counter-offer to the flagrant and willful un/non Constitutional actions and inactions of those proclaiming Lawful and Legitimate Authority by, under, through and pursuant to the Constitution for the United States of America c1819.
Utilizing the most ancient and time-tested customs of man, these four men and one woman demanded a showing of proof of legitimacy for the current actions, inactions, processes, constructs and procedures of the alleged “Lawful and Legitimate Authority.”
Sadly, but not surprisingly, there was no response by the agents! Could it be that while required to, they didn’t answer because they had no answer?
A good-faith and clean-hands opportunity was graciously afforded to respond and/or offer proof of their various claims strictly according to the terms in a counter-offer. Sadly, but not surprisingly, there was again complete silence.
A third and final offer for a full settlement to afford the Americans complete and absolute remedy was presented in good-faith with clean-hands. This was fully compliant within the framework of the counter-offer, and also compliant with the ancient customs of man.
The breaches were then filed in demand and complaint format to an independent third-party in compliance with the counter-offer. They were afforded full opportunity to reply and appear yet failed to do either.
On August 19, 2019 an award was issued and affirmed that the contract was valid, enforceable and was procured absent fraud. Further, it affirmed that they failed to contest or respond at any time during the dispute. The award named 3 remedies specifically.
It is important to note that the Arbitrator’s Decision and Award is final. No action is permitted in perpetuity to contest the Arbitration Award in any manner or form.
To view it in its entirety see the following in its entirety, to wit:
All Americans will be granted an opportunity to stand-up and demand full settlement of the award. This is your opportunity to accept the “Free-will” Birth-right granted to all, by the Creator
Are you a present day Restorer of the Republic?
More info will be released very soon and opportunities will be afforded to ask any questions you may have. Join in securing a bright and prosperous future for the next generation as well as yourselves.
On behalf of all five, let your voices finally be heard loud and clear.
<CLICK> Treaty of Peace 2020 Social Media Flyer (Share With Others)
<CLICK> Opt-In Document [Time Is Of The Essence]
<CLICK> Complaint for Arbitration Document (3 Docs and Complaint Led To Award)
<CLICK> Example – Arbitration Award By Congress in 2016 (It’s Real Folks)
<CLICK> Arbitration Overview Video on Brighteon.com
<CLICK> Arbitration Overview Video on YouTube